USE PAGERS AS DATA COLLECTION TOOLS
Simply hand out pagers as you always do, with the added benefit of measuring elapsed time. Guest Sessions tracks, records and stores guest wait time data. Guest sessions starts tracking elapsed time from the moment a guest receives a pager. Key metrics are recorded such as the amount of time it takes for a guest to be paged and how long it takes a guest to return the pager.
RECORD ACTIONABLE DATA
Guest Sessions records and saves data in the LRS Connect Cloud for you to review valuable operational insights. Use data to identify ways to minimize waits.
TRACK & COMPARE PERFORMANCE
Guest Sessions data demonstrates how a location is performing compared to business expectations. You can also pull and compare multi-unit performance.
SIMPLE, QUICK-TAP INTERFACE
With a few quick taps, start, page and close a paging session on the Guest Sessions interface.
– Free to set up and use
– Compatible with current LRS guest pagers
– Sync on up to 3 iPads at a time
Download our free iOS Guest Sessions paging feature
Now available for iPad download in the Apple Store.
- INSTALL Download and install the Table Tracker iOS Application. The Guest Sessions feature is housed in the Table Tracker iOS Application.
- ENABLE Enable Guest Sessions on your transmitter.
- SYNC Sync up to 3 iPads with one transmitter and have up to 50 open Guest Sessions at a time.
- START PAGING Start paging by handing out pagers and track the elapsed time since the session is started until the pager is notified and then the session is cleared.
- COLLECT DATA Access summary reports in the cloud and evaluate the average notification times or average session completion times.
HOW IT WORKS
TAP TO GET STARTED
Press the + button on the bottom right of the screen, enter the pager number you’d like to start.
When this setting is on, text fields are shown every time a pager is added. One captures the pager number and the other captures an additional piece of information that may be useful to your staff.
A timer counts from the moment a session is started until the pager is notified. Once paged, the timer resets to indicate how long it has been since the pager was notified.
– Pagers can be notified manually, or set to automatically notify after a certain period of time.
– Add an optional 3-Second Delay that allows you to cancel a page if you accidentally press a pager button.
COLLECT CLOUD-ENABLED DATA
Access and download in-depth reporting online by logging into your LRS Connect cloud account. Monitor speed of service with data, analyzing the time between starting sessions, alerting pagers and completing sessions.
Ready to start capturing actionable data?
Download the Table Tracker iOS Application in the Apple Store.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP LRS experts are ready to help you evaluate your guest experience and make recommendations.