As 2014 comes to a close, we thought we’d take a look back at this momentous year for LRS. We revamped our company website and brand, launched three new solutions, won technology accolades and strengthened our executive team.
2014 was also our company’s 21st birthday, so we are now old enough to pop the cork on some champagne and celebrate our significant accomplishments over the past year.
- January – The new website LRSus.com goes live with a fresh look for LRS
- April – The launch of On Cue, a complete wait list management system for restaurants
- May – The debut of Table Tracker 3.0, advanced table location system for fast casual restaurants (and beyond)
- May – The launch of Check Point, a tablet-based survey application for real-time customer feedback
- June – LRS CEO Skip Cass interviewed on Foodable WebTV
- July – LRS releases a study on the technology that diners want most
- July – Table Tracker named a Top 10 Innovative Technology by Fast Casual
- September – LRS releases its Speed of Service Report in conjunction with Foodable WebTV
- October – Dan Murphy joins LRS as chief revenue officer
Here’s looking forward to another amazing year in 2015.
Happy New Year!
Get a Sneak Peak at the Restaurant of the Future
Complete the form below to download The Restaurant of the Future. This free eBook paints a picture of the technology-powered restaurant of the near future.
Skip Cass is the chief executive officer at LRS and an expert in operational efficiency and creating a memorable guest experience.